Monday, December 7, 2009

November happenings!

It's been a long time since I've posted so here are a lot of pictures to document what has been going on here. He got his first taste of the binoculars at the football game and has loved them ever since. The binoculars accidentally got left in our car one day. He uses them a lot. He'll say, "momma, you look for the library, I'll look for church." He cracks me up! Eating his turkey cookie. I saw these on Nick Jr. and decided we would try them. The turkey is Alex's hand print. They were fun to make, but of course he lost interest when it was time to ice them. The final product. We were gonna take them to all of the grandparents on Thanksgiving but I forgot to take them to Nashville and to Mimi's.:( Russell came to stay a couple of nights for business. He had an interesting visit...more on that later. I love this picture of them. Alex with his scary Halloween teeth! With his cousin, Elly. She came in town for her grandfather's birthday party. They had such a good time playing together. Can't wait to see them over Christmas. At Kindermusik with Jack Glyien and Caden. Reading with Granddan. Caden and Alex in their LSU/AL clothes!:) Roll Tide! Playing in the leaves! I raked as much as I could and he loved jumping in it:)
I love sleeping pictures because kids are just so cute asleep!:)

Video of Alex in swim class. He is doing so good! This was the first time I wasn't in the pool with him and his last three lessons I haven't been in the pool with him. We are going to continue these in January because he is doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment