Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I tried to take some photos...

Alex was still napping and Avery had on a sweet dress so I decided to try and do a photo shoot last Wednesday. I am by no means a photographer, but I thought, "hey, how hard can it be?" My answer was a resounding, "VERY HARD."
I couldn't get her to stop watching the noggin network at first.
"
Then she gave me all of these faces...




Then she fell over when I turned away for just one second...

And then Alex woke up and I took them outside to attempt some more pictures. I layed a blanket on the grass and envisioned Alex holding Avery every so sweetly and me getting some wonderful pictures! That, again, did not happen! This was the best one and by "best" I mean they are both sitting up and he is looking at the camera.

After I got them situated I stood up and turned around and this is what he was doing...



Poor Avery!

1 comment: