Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August...so far!

John always tells me Alex's pj's are too tight. Which they are supposed to be snug(in my defense)for fire purposes :). So I got him some new ones. He, of course, loved the cars on them and then for some reason felt he needed to put his spiderman flip flops on that my parents gave him that are probably 2-3 sizes too big.

And he also needed to get out the spiderman neck cushion. He tried to put it around him like a boppy saying he could feed Avery! It was hilarious!

I loved the way his little toes fit into the flip flops.

Granddan and Avery. He is so sweet with her!


We got to go eat lunch with Great-Grandaddy and Nanny the other day. It was so nice because we hadn't seen them in a while. We need to get together more often.


This sweet lady in my parent's neighborhood made this blanket for Avery.



One afternoon when I was fixing supper Alex wanted to go out and play baseball. He had to have his bear backpack on and I had to prop the porch door open for him and he set up all his stuff. It was so cute seeing him carry all his stuff out there. When he was finished he told me to sit in the grass in a chair (which is what I always did when I was pregnant) and watch him hit. He's putting 3rd base down in this picture.


We went to Ally's pool and this is about the only minute Avery slept. So I didn't get much pool time:( I know her diaper looks extra full but it wasn't. She must have been slouched weird. Don't think I'm a bad mom!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a moment to update and add more pics. I know things are crazy with 2! Hope you're getting some sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete