Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easter Sunday and Papaw's birthday party

Easter morning we woke up and the kids were eager to dive into their baskets! My friend, Catherine, painted their baskets for me. I LOVE them-so yes, lots of pictures of them:)




After church we headed to Jimmy and Emily's for lunch and Papaw's birthday celebration. The kids always love the egg hunt.


The prize egg!!

Being the baby, Avery always gets a little help...no harm in that:).

Avery didn't really care for the money in her prize egg. I'm sure Grammy was trying to talk Avery into giving her the money-ha!
The three A's-Avery, Abbie, and Alex.


Alex broke his basket:( I was so sad! BUT I will find a way to fix it!
Colored bubbles, I stripped them down...there was way too much white for those bubbles to stain.
Easter lunch.

Playing Candyland.
No Warren family dinner is complete without a man sleeping:)


93 candles for Papaw! I was put in charge of putting the candles on the cake in a shape of a 93 but then everybody (Greg!) had an opinion!
Cake fire!
The candles wouldn't blow out. So everybody pitched in some spit, literally.

Happy 93rd birthday Papaw! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment