Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Posing with the statues

I hadn't had a chance to see Coach Saban's statue up close when it was unveiled so we all went over to the "Walk of Champions" (where statues of all the coaches who won national champions are), April 27th, to see it. As soon as we got there and started walking up to the statue Alex turned around and said, "Mama, take my picture" and posed right next to Saban's statue. I ran back to the car and grabbed my camera. Little did I know that Alex wanted his picture taken with all of the coach's statues:). Below are the results. Him and Avery ran from statue to statue, I took their picture, and then they ran over to see it on my camera. It was crazy!

Nick Saban

Gene Stallings

Bear Bryant

Wallace Wade

Frank Thomas

All of this posing and picture taking had them both fired up! They were running all over the place and ran up the stairs to the stadium, where he wanted his picture taken on the A. Avery was still just running!

No comments:

Post a Comment