Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Late Late Mother's Day!

Mother's Day, Jimmy, Emily, and the kids and I surprised Mimi at her church and then headed over to Grammy and Papa's for lunch, sadly, John was on call:(. The kids had done a great job of picking out presents for Mimi, DarDar, and Grammy and they couldn't wait to give them to them. John and I have the best Moms and Grandmothers and the kids have the BEST grandmothers and great-grandmothers! We love you all DarDar, Grammy, Mimi, and Nanny!

Mimi opening her present!


I don't think too many great-grandmothers received an Alabama Nat'l Championship trophy candy dispenser for Mother's day:)!

My sweet boy! I received some yummy candy from my two sweeties!


Helping Grammy with her present. They picked out an Alabama book for Grammy to read them.

I'm not sure why she has headphones on...

Avery had to find Bella and go lay down beside her.

Helping Grammy with Papa's gift. We met him at a jewelry store and he let the kids pick out Pandora charms for her bracelet. Alex picked out a soccer ball and Avery picked out a puppy in a dog house. Avery loves finding the "puppy house" on Grammy's bracelet.

Memorial Day weekend we headed up to Nashville and they got to give DarDar her present. She received a beautiful ballerina for her yard. They are standing by it in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment