Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter Sunday

It is sad to say this is the best picture I could get of them on Easter Morning. John was working so I was trying to get them looking their "Easter best" by myself and let me tell you it is so hard these days:). I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
These pictures are obviously in no apparent order. This is the family watching the Easter Egg hunt on a sweltering hot April Sunday-L-R, Uncle Jack, Christy, Jay, Aunt Betty, and Grammy.

The sweet cousins after their hunt.

Searching fast and furious.

I feel like they are scoping out each others baskets here.
Going through their Easter baskets! John asked me when Easter became a small Christmas. I told him when parents decided they didn't want to give their kids candy and it became just small gifts:) They got movies, spiderman and abby cadabby plates and cups and other little goodies.


Avery got lots of extra help from Aunt Betty.


And she loved the hunting until this...she got her head scratched by a tree limb... and would have no more egg hunting.

My bumble bee and lady bug! These were in their Easter baskets.






Abbie on the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment