Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alex's soccer game

March 10th Alex had his first soccer game of the season! Avery was just as excited as he was:) He has done really well this year and is so glad that his friend, Jack, is on his team. They have a good time at practice and the games. TONIGHT Alex had a soccer game and he scored his first goal ever!!! We were so excited and proud of him(I hope he's not mad at me when I tell him I missed it because I was talking to a lady I used to teach with in Bham):) The last two weeks we had decided to take his Explorer away from him the afternoon before the game and tell him he can't have it unless he kicks the ball. Last week, he kicked it and this week a goal! He is now running faster than I've ever seen him. He would always just run in the back of the pack chasing the ball. Good Job Alex!


Ready to head out to the game. Avery looks like she is practicing for Alex's ad...more on that later.

Alex and Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment