Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alex, Our Hero!

In early November, Alex, became a hero!

Here is what happened: He and Avery always go to the playroom while I'm taking a shower and/or exercising. He knows to keep the door shut so she can't get out. I could totally trust him to roam the house, but I can't trust her :). I was out of the shower and was in the kitchen when I heard him hollering for me. It wasn't anything scary, to tell the truth they holler a lot, but something just told me I needed to get in there. When I walked in he was holding the TV so it wouldn't fall on Avery. It was half on the table and the other half was in his arms. He said she had been pushing buttons on it and it started moving on the table and then she started messing with it and it almost came off the table and landed on her! Needless to say, he was hailed as a hero for the next few days! I took him to Toys R Us and told him he could get anything he wanted, within reason. The first thing he saw when we walked in were two race cars for $3. We looked through the whole store and that is still the only thing he wanted- so that is what my little hero got! I am so thankful he was in that room and helped save Avery from getting hurt! And YES, now we have safety straps on the TV so it can't slide off of the table.

We love you Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment