Monday, November 1, 2010

Dar Dar's visit

Mom came down one weekend in September to see Alex play soccer. We missed you Grandaddy-he couldn't come because of a new job:(! And I didn't get pictures from the game because I had a baby shower at our house.

Of course, we had to go to Cypress Inn-her favorite restaurant-and get a picture by the water.

We also went to the barnyard. Dar Dar hadn't been before and got to see everything Alex always talks about.

Riding Coco-who has been brought in to help Trigger out on busy days! Alex was very confused at first that he couldn't ride Trigger but he got to go around to the back fence and pet him.

Avery was not really into the barnyard. I don't know if she cracked a smile the whole time we were there. I sat her on Coco and she wanted off quickly-I thought she would love it!


Alex would throw whole pieces of bread for the fish and loved watching the huge catfish come up to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment