Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nashville, Tristan, and 30th birthday!

I have a nephew! Tristan Paul was born on March 23rd. He is so cute! Unfortunately, you have to look close because I didn't get a good picture of him close up. He doesn't look like he's related to Alex because of his dark skin and hair, but we love him! :) Maybe he and Avery will look like cousins-haha!
We went to Nashville the next weekend to meet Tristan and we celebrated my birthday with mom and dad. Mom surprised me by having my two favorite Nashville friends over for lunch and cake. I was so excited! I don't always get to see Mandi and Kristy as much as I would like to so it was fun to get to hang out for a while. They are both friends I have had since high school. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun time!

I can't believe I'm 30!! Mom got me a yummy mint chocolate chip cake from Baskin Robbins. Something we don't have in Tuscaloosa!

Me, Kristy and Mandi.

Maddi was born in January. I hadn't seen her yet so I was glad she got to come!

We promised Alex a trip to the Zoo. He had never been to the one in Nashville before and he was super excited (as he is with most things). The week before our trip we went to the library and he got a zoo video. We had to re-rent it before we left for Nashville so we could watch it right before we went to the zoo. Here he is watching it with DarDar.

DarDar reading with Avery and Alex.





Rocking on the porch with Grandaddy.



I love the big play area they have for kids here. Obviously, Dad did too:)

He could have done this for hours.




1 comment:

  1. Agh! I missed your birthday! I'm so sorry!!! Happy late birthday, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete