Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Beach and "I got da dollar!"

Alex likes to use my camera sometimes to take pictures of things. This one turned out pretty good, I thought.

We went to the beach around New Years with Jimmy and Emily. For some reason I only got like 4 pictures the few days we were there. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come... Avery likes to check herself out in the mirror.

Alex and Grammy before they head down to the beach.

I can't remember at all how this started but at Alex's birthday party when he opened his cards and got money he did this little chant/dance. He had done it before but I can't remember why or where he got it from. I don't know where's he seen it because this is not what I do when I have money in my wallet:) So for Jimmy's birthday party they gave Alex a card with money so we could see him dance again. He does it everytime he gets money in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment