Friday, September 11, 2009

Alex's BIG TX Trip!

July 17th (exactly one month after Avery was born) my parents and Alex went to San Antonio, TX for a week while we stayed behind. Yes, John and I thought we were crazy and have vowed we'll never do that again! I cried my eyes out when they left that Friday morning. But Alex loves the one he is with and I knew he would have a great time! Some family friends, The Murray's, and Russell also got to spend a few days out there. Russell, sorry, but there aren't any pictures of you:( Blame mom!
DarDar, Grandadddy and Alex. Mom made sure he didn't get burned by keeping his big, white,floppy hat on all the time:)

Taking a little train ride.


One of the main reasons they went to San Antonio is because of a water park out there called Schlitterbahn's. My dad loves water parks and really wanted to go to this one. They spent a couple of days there. The whole time leading up to the trip we talked about how Alex was going to go to the "Big Water!" He couldn't wait!
Dad outside of Schlitterbahn's. He looks like an excited little kid:)





Sharing a stroller with Dale.

Playing putt putt at the condo.


They also, visited Sea World. Alex came home with a pet penguin and his favorite thing to say after he came home was, "Shamu splashed me!" And he still talks about how "Shamu went in the water and up out of the water."




Checking out the dolphins!

On the boat!


I'm not sure what type of hat this is but I thought it was a cute picture.

Playing the air guitar with Davis.


Had to see the Alamo while in TX!



1 comment:

  1. Love all the updates! Give those cuties some kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete