Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June Birthdays, oh my!

Emily's birthday was June 18th-one day after Avery's. Alex got her presents together for her before we went to the hospital so we were able to give those to her on time. Unfortunately, there are no pictures from that:(. But this is a great one from when we celebrated at Mimi's a week later.

My parents' birthday was June 28th and we celebrated when Russell and Nan were here Father's Day Sunday. My mom got a camera from all of us because she doesn't have one and she and my dad are taking Alex to TX for a week-and I had to have pictures of him while he was there! Here he is giving her a birthday kiss as she opened her present. Dad just got money so don't think he was left out:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the kissing pic! Does your mom love him, or what?! :)

    ReplyDelete