Sunday, May 3, 2009

What else we've been up to lately...

After Kindermusik one day we went and got some summer snow! John introduced these to me when I first visited Tuscaloosa. They are snow cones but with really soft ice and lots of juice. Here are Jack and Caden with Alex after they had eaten.


This is me at 31 wks after I just enjoyed some summer snow! I am now 33 wks and measuring 3 wks behind. Does that look like a belly that is 3 wks behind?? I am having an ultrasound on Monday to make sure she is growing ok but I'm pretty sure she is:) She will be here in exactly 6 wks and we still have no name:)

I never got a picture of Alex in his Easter outfit on Easter Sunday so I dressed him in it the other day before Kindermusik and took his picture outside our house. I have to have the memory even though it is not on the right day:) Doesn't he look so happy?

Mimi had mine and Parker's birthday dinner the end of April. This is Alex playing with Uncle Parker and Katie.


Mimi and Granddan got him a baseball set for their house. He suckered Papa and Daniel into playing with him.

I didn't get very many pictures from Papaw's 90th birthday party :(-but I hope he had a good one!


I also have to say Happy Birthday to my brother Russell! He is 31 years old today. I remember when 30 used to sound so old:) We hope you had a good day! Alex wishes he were there to eat some of your cake with you!

1 comment:

  1. You look good. Let me know how the new measurement goes!

    ReplyDelete