Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Barnyard

We went to the barnyard last Friday with Caden and Vivian. It was great! At first it looked too small to be much fun but it was perfect for them. They got to hold rabbits and chickens, feed all the animals, ride a pony, take a boat ride, and jump in a bouncy house. I love how he would hold the animals. He was so intent and he would keep his hands so still. He couldn't get enough:).

With Vivian and Caden.

So I know he doesn't look very happy in these pictures but he really did have a blast. This is just the face I get now everytime I go to take his picture and he says "cheese." It's hard to catch his real smile on camera these days because he's trained to say cheese, I guess:).

Looking at the turkey.

Mrs. Cami is the owner and thank goodness she was there. She got in the "petting zoo" part with the kids and would hand them the rabbits and chase the chickens so I didn't have to. Everybody knows I'd rather not touch the chickens:)
Mrs. Cami put a chick in his bucket. All the kids thought that was funny!

Riding Trigger, the pony. He loved it! He kept his hands perfectly still on the horn of the saddle the whole time.


All the kids got to bottle feed the pig.


This is video of him on Trigger.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun. I can't believe he rode a pony!!! You got some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily has made me blow up every animal picture so she could see it better. We've watched the pony video 4 times, and she's still asking to see it again! Maybe I could just put it on continuous play and get the laundry done???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the barnyard? Nate is really into farm animals right now. I think he would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm WAY behind in blog reading, but I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your mother's day present. We have that motorcycle too, but unfortunately it's Trey's not mine :(

    ReplyDelete