Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is Alex watching Sesame Street every morning while I'm taking a shower. He loves to waller (I don't know any other word for all of the moving around he does) in our bed. And he usually will crawl under our covers.

Friday I made another pound cake (for those of you who are counting that is two in about a two week period.) Alex LOVED licking the beaters! He would stick his tongue out and then let me slide the beater down so he could get all of the cake mix.


Just to keep you updated he is also saying ball, which sounds alot like baaww. He used to call a ball (among other things) "da" so this is a HUGE improvement! :) He's been doing this for about a week. He is also in the stage where he will say what you ask him to say (usually). He will say Papa (John's dad) and he says Mamaw and Papaw (John's grandparents) pretty well too. He is saying most anything we ask him to say. EXCEPT sometimes he just says "No."

4 comments:

  1. What a mess....Looks like you are really enjoying being a stay at home mommy! I am glad you like kindermusik:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the taste testing is why William likes cooking so much :) Glad to see I'm not the only one who lets their kid eat the batter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily likes to wallow, too! Mmm- that cake batter looks good!

    So... how many papers have you graded recently? Done your progress reports? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing Alex at my house on Thursday, I can definitely see him "wallering" around in your bed! :o) Thanks so much for the chicken poppyseed...it fed us three meals!

    ReplyDelete