Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kindermusik and Numbers

The video below is of Alex dancing in Kindermusik. It is so cute! You have to watch until the very end to see his booty shakin' move! He is definitely my little white boy. Sorry the video isnt't the best...I was trying to stay out of the way of the dancing toddlers.


Below is a video of Alex saying his favorite number "TWO!" I really do think he knows what it means to some extent. When he has something in each hand (usually a type of ball) he will look up and say "two." His daddy taught him this new word:) But any time you ask him a question starting with "how many..." he says "two!" No matter what! We are working on three because that is his number of boo boo's this week. Two on his head and one on his nose. I think he gets a little embarrassed during this video. He won't look up and he kind of stops talking at the end of it and just says "mmmm....no." Enjoy! (FYI: Star Jackson is an Alabama football player.)

2 comments:

  1. SO PRECIOUS. I died laughin' at the booty shaking. Is that from Johns genes? :) He is so sweet. I can't wait to hold that sweet boy and play with him.

    btw...tell John to start nailing down all his Bama cups for when I come. :) HA!

    AUNT mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you LOVE kindermusik? It is by far William's favorite thing we do each week.

    ReplyDelete