Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Days of April are beginning...

Summer Snow days have begun...

He looks like he's in a "Summer snow daze":)

Miles, Luke, Mack, Tyler, Anderson, and Alex headed to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I'm not sure what they are all looking at over to the side).

Tyler, Alex, and Anderson... Mack's sister was a squirrel in the play and the boys asked me every two minutes when the squirrels were coming out!

Alex's self portrait he drew for his kindergarten folder. He is not going to be my art boy. He barely takes anytime to draw or color something on his work. I have to say he gets it honest...I never liked to draw either.

Can you tell what Avery's favorite color is?? As I was packing for St. Thomas I realized how apparent it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment