Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter in Nashville

While we were in Nashville for Tristan's birthday we celebrated Easter too.

Saturday night Mom wanted to make Resurrection cookies with the kids. I read the meaning of everything they did while they made the cookies.

Crushing the nuts...
Mixing...

They had a good time making them. I had never heard of these, but was glad it told the story of Jesus' resurrection. I did condense things a little bit for them because the description got a little wordy but I think they got the main points.
The millionth picture in a long line of pictures of them on the carousel.:)
Mini Whackamole with Grandaddy.

After we got home from church and lunch had been started we all were outside watching the boys play baseball.


Tristan kept running off into the neighbor's yard and somebody had to go get him:).

Cute fruit chicken idea DarDar!
Grandaddy said he would sit with the kids at lunch.

Everybody found a prize egg!






I love me some Bailey! And my kids do too! She always brings fun games and goodies for them to play with.

He was enthralled with the grass...

This was the best I could get of all three and we will soon be adding a 4th so it will be even more difficult!
Alex had chocolate straws and Avery had strawberry straws in their Easter baskets. You drink your milk with it and it turns it that flavor. Neat, huh?


So glad to spend Easter with my Daddy! I love you!





Nan and Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment