Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bowling, Barnyard, Mini golf and CHOM over Spring Break


Over Spring Break we stayed busy! We went bowling with Brenner and Breanna one day and then out for Sweet Cece's with Sara and Emily.

Walking to get yogurt.
We went to the Barnyard with Ford and a bunch of other friends. Ford and Alex met at Kiddie Kollege. Ford is one of the sweetest boys, whenever I walk into their class he yells out, "Hey Mrs. Rachel!" and flashes a big smile.
Avery on Coco.

We went to the mini golf course with John. It was HOT and it was a nasty little place that had just reopened, BUT the kids had a great time! Alex and John hit first and then Avery and I were last. No matter what Avery always stepped in front of my ball:). Alex and John played for real and Avery would just go put her ball close to the hole and tap it in.


We went to CHOM with Jack and Stella the next week for Birmingham's spring break. She loves her pink...she said to me the other day as she was drinking lemonade, "Mama, I love my lemonade, but I wish it was pink."
Having tea with Stella.
Jack of all hats!
Movin' and Groovin' with Miles, a friend from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment