Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guess who the star student is??

ALEX!

The Star Student display in his class.

He was proud of his sticker and he asked to wear his favorite shirt...the Bears. He would wear it at least three times a week if I let him.
He got to take his favorite snack one day, along with his favorite book. He had such a fun day! He wanted to take mini corndogs. I didn't realize there were actually kids in the world who might not like corndogs. Our kids wouldn't survive without them:)
Avery was so excited she was included and had a space by Alex. She loves her brother!
He took a power rangers book for Mrs. Cindy to read. He didn't want me to read it...when I asked him why he said he wanted to see if Mrs. Cindy could read it as good as me and prounounce all the words right...Good answer!

His friend, Jack P.
I took a couple of pictures of his artwork while I was there:)


I love you Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment