Tuesday, December 20, 2011

November Fun Days!

We went to get a cupcake after her haircut. It was before lunch but I had promised her:) She was acting too funny to not get her picture.
We got to meet up with Miller and Riggs (friends from Birmingham) and have lunch with them before the AL/LSU game.
We stopped to take pictures in front of the fountains...
Giles and Alex at their soccer award ceremony.
She looks like "the annoying little sister."
I am so thankful for sleeping children. I realized I didn't have many pictures of them sleeping lately. To me, there is nothing sweeter!
Avery always has two kittens in one arm and minnie mouse and a pink elephant in the other arm when she goes to bed.
Jimmy, me, John, and Alex went to the AL/Miss. State game in Starkville. Alex loves going to away games, but he didn't like the cowbells!

No comments:

Post a Comment