Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! I love decorating for Christmas and so far my kids seem too also! They love all of the nutcrackers that we have and they love it when I put the nutcrackers where they can be easily reached. We got off to a slow start with decorating (because of my class), but finally got it all put up. It takes a lot longer with kids because they want to check it all out, play with it, and then go find something else to pull out of the box. But I love it!
Avery loved setting up the nutcrackers like they were marching around the coffee table.
Look who we found hiding in our tree! Wilson came back!
Of course, I didn't expect while decorating the tree to not have a little meltdown from Avery over an ornament. I think Alex took one she wanted to hang! Poor girl!:(
Grammy and Papa brought some new ornaments over.
Wilson has already been a little naughty. One night he wanted to play with Alex's McQueen remote control car. Alex couldn't believe that he "didn't even hear him playing with it.":)
We made cookies one night and the kids decorated them with icing and A LOT of sprinkles. I just assumed Alex was "sprinkling" the sprinkles only to look over and see a huge clump of them on his cookie.
Same thing with Avery:). She wanted an A on her cookie for Avery she told me.
Sweet kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment