Friday, August 27, 2010

July Fun Days!

We saw some Woody (from Toy Story) bubble bath and Alex was so excited. He had been asking about taking a bubble bath so we got some to try it out. He loved it! We used the whole bottle in just a couple of weeks.
I love when they play together. She seems to adore Alex and always wants to be around him and see what he is doing and then do it too. Notice her markers are still capped-we have to be very careful with her so she still thinks she is a big girl!:)
John had a patient give him a large bag of blueberries so I found a few recipes in a parenting magazine that used them. Needless to say, these look cute but didn't taste so great. I think we tried three and the rest went in the trash. My other recipe didn't turn out so well either...do you think it's me or the recipes?
I love this picture! Avery, Grammy, and Mimi.
Avery loves music. She plays the piano alot and dances around to her music. It's so cute!
When we went to the beach, Alex started talking about wanting a basketball jersey. I don't know how the idea got in his head BUT Daddy to the rescue! John found this for him on eBay. He sleeps in it pretty much every night.
My little sports boy! I couldn't resist. I looked over and saw him eating his breakfast with his basketball jersey and his baseball helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bubble bath picture! And as for the blueberry concoction....got to be the recipe, not you! :0)

    ReplyDelete