Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alabama Adventure

The Monday after Avery's birthday party(June 21st, to be exact) we went to Alabama Adventures with DarDar and Grandaddy. I had never been, but wanted to take the kids and we had soo much fun! We were there from about 12 to 8pm (and we only left then because it closed:)) Once again, my pictures were deleted so these are pictures from Mom. I'm so sad because I had a great video of Alex riding the bumper cars. Mom, Dad, and I were in tears because we were laughing so hard and other parents watching their kids were also laughing pretty hard. He just kept going round and round in circles and would look so amazed when kids would bump his car-haha! Alex loved the rides and did everything he was tall enough for. Avery loved the water and couldn't get enough.

Avery sat and ate cheerios while Alex rode his rides and Dad and I went to ride the "big" rides:) She was so tired! I don't think she cared that she missed out on some more rides.



I don't know why this picture is so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment