Monday, March 22, 2010

The Barnyard

Alex loves the barnyard! Ally called in early March and they had some new baby animals so we decided to go one Friday. He has so much fun feeding, petting, and riding the animals.


Avery and I are waiting for everyone to get back from their boat ride. Alex said, "Can we go ride on the ocean?" I had to remind him it was called a pond:) Alec didn't want to ride Trigger at first but finally he did! Sweet Friends! Alec and Alex looking for eggs. Alec, Caden, and Alex. Mrs. Cami runs/owns the barnyard and she is always so great with the kids. We were pretty much the only ones there so she hung out with the kids and did anything they wanted. Feeding the new baby pig, Bambi. Looking at the baby bunnies. I'm not much of an animal person but they sure were cute! The baby lamb, Bama. How sweet is that? It was neat to hear her. One of the baby ducks that Mrs. Cami had in her house in the bathtub! I'm so thankful there is a place where my kids will be able to see animals like this and hold them and feed them if they want. God bless Mrs.Cami because I would never have ducks in my house!:).
Like piggys do...

1 comment: