Monday, November 24, 2008

The LSU weekend

November 8th was the LSU/AL game in Baton Rouge. My friend, Ally, is from Baton Rouge and went to LSU. She had already warned me that her and Caden would be decked out in LSU gear for our Kindermusik class the Wednesday before. So, OF COURSE, Alex and I had to wear our Alabama gear. Ally's mom was also in town and brought them many new things to add to their wardrobe such as a "Beat Bama" pin (Thank goodness they didn't:)), Caden a cheerleading outfit, etc.

Here is a picture of all of us. (My hair looks awful big on the side doesn't it?? Don't know what that's about!) It's not too close I know but you can tell who is who:) Alex had his cute red baby elephant pants on that Dar Dar made him.

Keeping the beat in class.

1 comment:

  1. I like this cut. I don't think it is sticking out in that picture. It just looks like it has good body to me. You know I like big, girly hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete