Thursday, October 18, 2012

Soccer time!

Avery is old enough to play soccer this year and she is loving it! She plays every Thursday, but they are really more like practices. Thankfully, she doesn't know the difference, unless Alex tells her.

She is in a group with Ella and Ella:).
She loves the red jersey and wearing her pink shinguards, pink cleats, and kicking her pink ball.
If her pony tail falls out while she is playing she will say, "Mama, it's ok, I just put it around my wrist so I won't lose it."

On Thursdays, she practices from 5-5:45 and then Alex has a game at 6:30. He is on a team with Jack Glyien and Anderson, two boys from last year. He really likes playing and is really getting into it-I'm impressed! He scored two goals in his first game! Woo hoo!
Jack Glyien and Alex.
My soccer boy!
They were so funny-they would huddle up and then yell "break!"
Cool girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment