Tuesday, October 19, 2010

September Fun Days!

We go to the tumblebus every Wednesday that we are in town. We usually have lunch with Caden (and whatever other friends can join us) and then head on over. It never fails that every time the kids come off the bus they head for Mr. Eric's truck. He is Brenner and Breanna's dad and all the kids love the "party truck" and want to go jump in it for a few minutes.
Alex and Big Al. He seriously thinks they are best friends. It is so cute! He is in the Big Al Kids club and they have events before sporting events where Big Al is there and an inflatable to jump in. We went to one before a volleyball game and while we were still in the parking lot Alex was yelling, "Hey, Big Al, Hey, I'm over here!" It was precious!

Out at the park with Caden.

She loves to swing!

Caden wore her princess dress and Avery had to try it on.


Avery likes to play in Alex's room a lot. One day I peeked in and she was on his bean bag reading a book. She used to not like to sit and read books at all but that changed just a couple of months ago, thank goodness.

Alex playing baseball on the wii. He loves it and that is an understatement.

Boxing-it is so funny to watch him do this. I say he gets a good cardio workout. Avery always tries to join in when he's playing too.


She had to have this doll sit by her at breakfast one day. So funny!

We had a baby shower for my friend, Jennifer, and here are all of the hostesses with her. I met these girls when I first moved to Tuscaloosa and we have had playdates of some sort ever since. So glad I met them!

Avery loved checking on Brynn at the shower. She couldn't stop leaning over and looking at her.

Uncle Russell bought him some Bama eye black for a gift one day when he was down here. Alex loves all things football so this was a big hit!
The last few weeks when I ask Alex what he wants for breakfast he will say, "I want something I've never had before." So I have bought different cereals(no such luck) and I was running out of options one morning and I said, "how about green eggs and ham?" He agreed and he loved them! One morning, because I'm so tired of him not deciding what he wants, I said, "Alex, you have two choices, waffles or cheerios, which one do you want?" He said, I don't know Mama, surpise me." Avery loves cheerios so I thought, fine, they can both have cheerios. When he sat down he said, "Mama, I wanted you to surpise me with waffles." We then had to have a talk about what it means to surprise someone.:)

Alex and I ready to leave for the first football game. Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment