Sunday, May 30, 2010

April and Ally's shower

The end of April we had a shower for April (due in May-she's already had Brynn since the shower and this posting) and Ally (due in July with baby girl LGC-only the initials...we don't know a name yet) at my house. It was so much fun having everybody together! And I think the girls got a lot of good stuff!


Our friend Jennifer made these for April. Cute aren't they?


Ally went to LSU and is from Louisiana. She had a friend send her this for Caden (the big sis) and a dress for the new baby girl. I can't believe I had this LSU stuff in my house!:)

I can't remember who was cutting the cake but they cut the BIGGEST pieces ever! This is April and Ally's pieces:)

April and big bro, Alec.

Ally waiting to open presents!

After the shower, the kids came home and Avery loved the flowers out on the table. Doesn't she look pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment