Friday, April 25, 2008

To blog or not to blog?




Hi! Well, I have finally created a blog. This is mostly to update everyone on pictures of Alex (our 15 month old son) and to be able to write down our memories of his childhood. This is very strange. It's almost scary and I'm not quiet sure what to write. I just keep telling myself that you don't have to read it if you don't want to and I'm not imposing on anyone's email.:) It's very strange to write about yourself and your family and what is going on in your life. But I think it is a great way for me to write stuff about Alex and how he changes so often so I can always have it documented.
Right now, we live in Birmingham, Al but will be moving to Tuscaloosa, Al in June. John got a job there with a private practice and starts in July. I have 19 days of teaching left before I get to be a stay at home mom-My Dream Job! John calls it a "sabbatical." I just look at him and smile when he says that. We have a lot of new things happening very soon and we thank Him everyday for all of our blessings. Above are a few pictures of Alex playing in the bath, in the box that his diapers came in and in our yard.

5 comments:

  1. BUSTED........
    AHHHH HA! I FOUND IT!!!! THAT IS SO HALLARIOUS.......... YOU LITTLE SNEAK:)
    YOU FINALLY DID IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to leave a second comment because I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabbatical.... funny, John! It's a retirement. :)

    Sooooo glad you've finally started a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! Glad to see you out here and get updates.
    And retirement... ha, Angie! It sounds like what those of you who got a degree in MRS majored in- Mommy-ness. =)
    Oh, and I HAD to roll my eyes at y'all moving to Tuscaloosa. John is returning to his mother-land, huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't come here often----just due to my lack of time for "extra" things on the computer, but when I do come here, I will enjoy it greatly! He is such a DOLL and I will enjoy reading about him and watching him grow through his pictures. He's so precious! Thanks for sharing him and his life with us! Love ya, Dana

    ReplyDelete